شباب السفاينه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أجمل رسائل اعياد الميلاد بلانجليزيه

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

أجمل رسائل اعياد الميلاد بلانجليزيه Empty أجمل رسائل اعياد الميلاد بلانجليزيه

مُساهمة من طرف moon light الإثنين مارس 16, 2009 9:27 am

Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more...
Happy birthday...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody up there Loves you
Somebody down here cares for you
Happy Birthday!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This msg has No Fat
No cholesterol n No Addictive
this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.Happy Birthday

Its just another day, but this one is the best of the year! Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remember me when u certainly make it a big affair and when you do hold a party... I bet you will be the one who would care to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!

Many many happy returns of the day and May u Live lOng as Long as more Than Devil.

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

****************أتمنى أن يعجبكم *****************

moon light
moon light
مشرف
مشرف

انثى عدد الرسائل : 121
العمر : 34
نقاط : 11447
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

أجمل رسائل اعياد الميلاد بلانجليزيه Empty رد: أجمل رسائل اعياد الميلاد بلانجليزيه

مُساهمة من طرف فرعون العرب الإثنين مارس 16, 2009 3:07 pm

يريت يا جماعه مش تجيبو copy من اى موقع تانى وتحطو فى المنتدى احنا لزم نكون بتوع الجديد
فرعون العرب
فرعون العرب
مشرف
مشرف

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 184
الموقع : اذا ارد تقدير حبنا فامسك بقطرات المطر فما مسك هوا حبك لى وما سقط هوا حبى لك
نقاط : 11496
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/03/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

أجمل رسائل اعياد الميلاد بلانجليزيه Empty رد: أجمل رسائل اعياد الميلاد بلانجليزيه

مُساهمة من طرف SUN الأربعاء مارس 25, 2009 1:47 pm

مجهودك رائع
GOOOOOO ON
SUN
SUN
عضو سوبر ممتاز
عضو سوبر ممتاز

انثى عدد الرسائل : 1470
الموقع : البؤسااااااااااااااء
نقاط : 13205
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2009