شباب السفاينه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

للثقافته انجليزى

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

للثقافته انجليزى Empty للثقافته انجليزى

مُساهمة من طرف Happy Girl 1 السبت مارس 14, 2009 8:37 pm

[size=12]Filed Under
Short Funny Stories | 1 Comment

Jesus and Satan have a discussion as to who is the better programmer. This goes on for a few hours until they come to an agreement to hold a contest, with God as the judge.

They sit themselves at their computers and begin. They type furiously, lines of code streaming up the screen, for several hours straight. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning strikes, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power is restored, and God announces that the contest is over.

He asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan is visibly upset, and cries, “I have nothing. I lost it all when the power went out.”

Read more

Labor Pain

Filed Under Short Funny Stories | 2 Comments

A married couple went to he hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother’s labor pain to the father.

He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favour of it. The doctor set the pain transfer dial to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband’s blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%.

Read more

The Giant Cigarette Lighter

Filed Under Short Funny Stories | 5 Comments

A guy walks into a bar, sits down next to another guy and immediately notices the guy has a very large Bic cigarette lighter.

The first guy says “Wow, that’s a huge lighter…where did you get it?”
The guy replies “A genie from this bottle granted me one wish.”

“Great, can I try it?”
“Sure.”

The first guy rubs the bottle and the genie appears. “You are granted one wish” says the genie.

The guy says, “I want a million bucks!”
“Done” says the genie and disappears.

Read more

Two Brothers with Farms Quarrel

Filed Under Short Funny Stories | 1 Comment

Once upon a time two brothers who lived on adjoining farms fell into conflict.
It was the first serious rift in 40 years of farming side by side, sharing machinery, and trading labor and goods as needed without a hitch.

Then the long collaboration fell apart. It began with a small misunderstanding and it grew into a major difference, and finally it exploded into an exchange of bitter words followed by weeks of silence.

One morning there was a knock on John’s door. He opened it to find a man with a carpenter’s toolbox. “I’m looking for a few days work” he said.

“Perhaps you would have a few small jobs here and there I could help with? Could I help you?”

“Yes,” said the older brother. “I do have a job for you. Look across the creek at that farm. That’s my neighbor, in fact, it’s my younger brother.

Last week there was a meadow between us and he took his bulldozer to the river levee and now there is a creek between us. Well, he may have done this to spite me, but I’ll go him one better. See that pile of lumber by the barn?

I want you to build me a fence - - an 8-foot fence — so I won’t need to see his place or his face anymore.”

The carpenter said, “I think I understand the situation. Show me the nails and the post hole digger and I’ll be able to do a job that pleases you.”
Read more

The Bridge

Filed Under Short Funny Stories | 1 Comment

[/size]
Happy Girl 1
Happy Girl 1

انثى عدد الرسائل : 13
العمر : 30
نقاط : 11090
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/03/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

للثقافته انجليزى Empty رد: للثقافته انجليزى

مُساهمة من طرف Ezz السبت مارس 14, 2009 9:43 pm

مش جميل خالص

afro afro afro afro afro
Ezz
Ezz
مشرف
مشرف

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 172
العمر : 34
نقاط : 11712
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2009

للثقافته انجليزى Empty للثقافته انجليزي

مُساهمة من طرف Rabko السبت مارس 14, 2009 11:57 pm

very nice and it will be more useful when you move it to english department
i have qestion to you are you 15 years old really?
thank you Happy Girl for your effort
Rabko
Rabko
مدير عام
مدير عام

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 325
نقاط : 12584
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/03/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى